The modern aquaculture industry is developing rapidly. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of using layer breeding equipment on the farm? Many farmers have begun to use breeding equipment. After all, such rapid development is also very important for chicken farms.
The first thing we want to talk about is Layer breeding equipment. Ladder layer equipment is that the chicken cage is installed in A type, and there are two types of manure removal by scraper removal and belt removal. It is a relatively early laying hen breeding equipment. Now ordinary small and medium customers still use stepped layer equipment.
The advantages of stepped layer equipment are:
1. The open area of each layer of chicken coop is large, even if it is an open type chicken house, the ventilation is the same;
2. The light is better, and natural light can use
The second is the battery layer equipment. Battery layer equipment means that the chicken cages are layered on top of each other like a building. This kind of equipment was developed in the later period because of the increasingly tight land resources. There is less and less land available for breeding purposes. Therefore, more and more customers will increase the stocking density. Just to save land, the degree of intensification is getting higher and higher. Some even have 8-10 floors, and a chicken house can raise 100,000.
The advantages of battery layer equipment are:
1. Realize fully automated control, greatly reduce the number of operators, reduce labor intensity, and improve labor productivity
2. There is a manure removal belt at the bottom of each cage, which is clean and hygienic to ensure the health of the chickens
3. Small footprint, high space utilization, easy to achieve intensive and large-scale breeding
4. The chicken manure is cleaned in layers, it is easy to collect and centrally process, the utilization rate of chicken manure is high, and the pollution to the environment is minimal
5. The fully enclosed breeding mode is beneficial to prevent the occurrence of infectious diseases and improve the production performance of the chicken group