The use of battery chicken cages in Nigeria
Automated chicken farming equipment can be divided into two types, one is step-type automatic chicken farming equipment, and the other is automatic battery chicken farming equipment. Most chicken farmers now use stepped chicken equipment, and most chicken farms do not use automated equipment and rely on manual operations. But chicken farmers should all have seen the stepped automatic chicken raising equipment. I have previously introduced the difference between stepped chicken raising equipment and battery chicken raising equipment.
Today I will focus on the battery chicken breeding equipment. The battery chicken farming equipment, as the name suggests, is layered on top of each other. Such chicken cages must have highly accurate automated equipment to complete the entire chicken breeding process, and more advanced production processes must be available to ensure the durability of the cages. At present, Livi machinery mainly adopts electrostatic spraying and hot-dip galvanizing. Hot-dip galvanized, also called hot-dip galvanized, has a thick galvanized layer, is not easy to rust, and has high durability. It can be used for 15-20 years.
Features of automatic battery chicken farming equipment:
1. Cascade breeding, the number of layers can be adjusted, up to 10 layers. The unit space breeding density is extremely high, and the breeding output is large, which can achieve reasonable multiplication of benefits.
2. Automatic feeding and drinking, saving manpower, improving labor productivity, and increasing egg-to-feed ratio.
3. Automatic egg collection, reducing labor cost, high efficiency and stability.
4. Automatic manure removal, dry and sanitary. It saves labor and can clear the manure many times a day, which greatly reduces the respiratory diseases of chickens.
5. Feeding concentration, reducing the mobile exposure of staff in the chicken house, which is conducive to chicken disease prevention and control.