Are you going to use chicken cages in Mauritius?
In the chicken cage manufacturing process, the chicken cage factory has many kinds of cage technology. The hot-dip galvanized chicken cage is the most concerned by farmers. So what are the advantages of the hot-dip galvanizing process? Livi talked about the advantages of using hot-dip galvanized chicken cages in Mauritius. And the advantages of using hot-dip galvanized layer cages to raise chickens.
Features of hot-dip galvanizing:
1. Smooth appearance, no zinc tumors, burrs, silvery white;
2. The thickness is controllable, and it can be selected arbitrarily within 5-107μm;
3. No hydrogen embrittlement, no temperature hazard, which can ensure that the mechanical properties of the material remain unchanged;
4. It can replace part of the hot-dip galvanizing process;
5. Good corrosion resistance, neutral salt spray test up to 240 hours.
Advantages of hot-dip galvanized layer battery cage:
1. The layer cages and nets produced by Livi are all hot-dip galvanized. Corrosion resistance, aging resistance, long life, strong and beautiful. The service life can be more than 15 years.
2. High degree of automation. Automatic feeding, drinking water, cleaning manure, wet curtain cooling, centralized management, automatic control, and energy saving. Can improve labor productivity and reduce artificial feeding costs,
3. Chicken flocks are well-prevented to prevent infectious diseases. The chicken does not touch the feces, which can make the chicken grow healthier and provide a clean and comfortable growth environment for the chicken. The occurrence of infectious diseases is prevented, and the benefit time is greatly advanced.
4. Save space and increase breeding density. The cage density is more than 3 times higher than the flat raise density.
5. Save breeding feed. Cage-raised chickens can save a lot of breeding feed. Chickens are kept in cages, which reduces the amount of exercise, energy consumption and waste. Data show that cage breeding can effectively save more than 25% of breeding costs.
The above are the characteristics of hot-dip galvanizing and the advantages of using hot-dip galvanized layer cages to raise chickens. If you have any other questions, please email to our technical service staff.